Whether you are planning to buy a house or put yours on the market, a home inspection is going to be an important part of that process.
But how do you make sure that home inspections can be performed safely when the COVID-19 pandemic is wreaking havoc in the world? Don’t worry, we have got you covered.
The only thing you need to do is work with a home service company that is adhering to the strict safety guidelines recommended by the government. Everyone that’s involved with the home inspection – the homeowner and the home inspection company – is responsible for prioritizing a safe and effective inspection.
Can I Work With AC Installation Near Me For Home Inspection?
At United Home Services, our technicians wear gloves and masks during the inspections. We also suggest that our customers and every other person present at the site of inspection maintain a distance. This is just rational until we have a vaccine for the Wuhan virus.
Due to the circumstances, we also encourage the clients to NOT attend these inspections while our technicians are doing their job. Instead, we offer to call them during the inspection and discuss our findings. Or we call them after we have completed the inspection and walk them through the report.
This might not seem ideal to many but it eliminates the unnecessary contact that can put you at risk.
In addition, we are taking the following precautions in order to better protect our customers as well as employees:
- The clients (homeowners) cannot be inside the house while the inspection is in the process. Our inspectors can meet with you outside once they are done with the inspection (if you wish). Or, you can chat with the inspector over the phone regarding any questions and review the findings.
- Our home inspectors and UV lights installation near me wear a combination of personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and respirators.
- They will use hand sanitizer and will wash their hands every 25-30 minutes, using their own towel.
- They will not shake hands, share pens, etc., and will maintain a 6-feet distance with anyone present on your property.
- None of our HVAC specialists or home inspectors work when they have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath.
- If you (the homeowner) or someone in your house is showing any symptoms, we will schedule the inspection at a different time and day.
- If for some reason, you or other members of your family must be home, we insist that you must stay in one location during the inspection. You should not follow the inspector around and maintain a 6-feet distance at all times.
Looking for “AC Duct Cleaning Near Me”? Look No Further!
United Home Services inspectors are available by video chat or phone call after the inspection for follow-ups. By working with us, you can be rest assured that we will take every measure to keep you safe and healthy.
If you would like to know more about “air duct cleaning near me”, “AC installation near me”, or you’d like to schedule a home inspection, give us a call. You can get in touch with us by calling toll-free at 800-399-4248 or completing our online contact form!