Benefits of Hiring NADCA-Certified Air Duct Cleaning Service
The National Air Duct Cleaners Association is a non-profit organization that makes sure all the members commit to the highest standards for cleaning, safety, and evaluation of air ducts.
As a homeowner, you naturally want to hire a reliable company to handle the cleaning, repairs, or maintenance at your home. By hiring a NADCA-certified company, you will be able to reap the following benefits:
• Continuing excellence: Air duct cleaning companies need to meet an extremely strict criterion in order to become certified by NADCA. At least one staff member must pass the NADCA exam and then attend regular seminars to maintain their certification.
In other words, NADCA certification is not a one-and-done deal. Our NADCA-certified staff members at United Home Services must attend the seminars and further their industry education each year. Failure to do so can cause us to lose our license – which we do NOT take lightly.
• Extensive knowledge: Passing the NADCA exam requires thorough knowledge in HVAC design, indoor air quality, cleaning tactics, field experience, mechanical expertise, and much more.
If an air duct cleaning company has a NADCA certificate, it means their staff has the best practical knowledge in the industry, making them best equipped to handle your residential or commercial air ducts system.
• Higher standards of quality: If you haven’t had anyone clean your home’s air ducts or you are suffering from symptoms of poor-quality indoor air, we can help.
The cleaning crew at United Home Services can assess and specify exactly what needs to be cleaned, i.e., air ducts, drains, registers, coils, grills, etc., and offer you a detailed explanation of how they will handle it. Our cleaning equipment exceeds the industry standards, and our customer service is second to none.
To be a member of NADCA and maintain that status, we follow the stringent requirements that show a higher standard of quality assurance and performance, including:
• We maintain general liability insurance
• We clean according to the NADCA standards, ACR, and NADCA’s Code of Ethics
• We have NADCA-certified air systems cleaning specialist (ASCS) in our team
You may come across numerous fly-by-night air duct cleaners that don’t follow proper procedures and don’t carry any liability insurance. Working with these contractors is a gamble; they can end up damaging your HVAC systems with their less-than-proper knowledge and lack of expertise. You may even have heard horror stories of contractors who disappeared into thin air as soon as they cashed their customers’ checks, leaving behind more issues than solutions!
Don’t risk your home or your money! Hire a fully-certified NADCA member and save yourself from potential trouble and losses.