Effective January 1, 2020
Information We Collect
We collect information that personally identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with you, such as:
- Personal and contact information such as name, mailing address, service address, e-mail addresses, phone numbers;
- Banking and financial information such as credit/debit card numbers and expiration date, checking account and routing numbers, and any information related to the property financing that your own or that we service;
- Account or service history including type(s) of service subscribed to, service dates, customer status, and account balance
- Online & network information such as browsing/search history, IP address, data collected by cookies, and device specifications including device IDs, specifications, and operating system
- Geolocation data indicated from mobile devices, websites and service addresses;
- Audio and visual information including call recordings, chat transcripts, and images of your properties;
- Inferences that are drawn from other Personal Information or data that relate to your preferences, interests, characteristics, psychological trends, and behavior.
We collect information concerning the actions you take on our Sites. Each time you use our Sites, we collect activity information, including the type of web browser used, the type of device used, your IP address, and your internet service provider. We will also collect activity based on the pages you view, the date and time visited, and the duration of your visit.
We may record calls and maintain written or electronic communications. You agree to our recording and retention of conversations by communicating with us.
How We Collect Information
When communicating with us online or offline, including events, surveys, and marketing or promotional programs, we may ask for you to provide us with Personal Informations. However, you are not required to provide us your Personal Information
Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
Information Received from Advertisements
We may collect information regarding any advertisements that you interacted with if you arrive at our site.
Social Media Widgets
Our site includes social media features, such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, and Twitter. These platforms may collect information about your IP address and the pages you visit on our site as well as other Personal Information.
Reviews & Testimonials
If you provide us with reviews or testimonials, we may post it publicly on our site or social media platform. You permit us to use your testimonial in any manner and for any purpose, including in marketing and advertising communications, by providing testimony.
Other Important Privacy Provisions
We recognize the importance of safety and the confidentiality of Personal Information. Accordingly, we enacted safeguards to protect your information from unapproved access, disclosure, and use. However, even with these safeguards, no data transmission over the internet can be assured 100% secure. While we strive to protect information transmitted on or through our site, you do so at your disclosure.
To opt-out of marketing communications, you may use one of these methods:
If you do not wish to receive e-mails from us or any third party regarding special promotions or offers, you may click the unsubscribe link the footer of any e-mail or e-mail us at [email protected].
If you do not wish to receive phone calls from us, you may e-mail us at [email protected] or ask to be placed on our Do Not Call list when you receive a call from us.