As a homeowner, you need to do a lot of things to keep your house in top shape throughout the year. And one of the most crucial home features that require a significant amount of attention is the lighting system.
If you have not upgraded to UV lights installation yet, you are missing out, especially amidst the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Did you know that getting the UV lights installation done in your home can help kill bacteria and viruses, including the novel coronavirus?
The Ultra Violet lights have already proven to be extremely effective in improving the indoor air quality by eliminating dust, mold, bacteria, and other allergens. And now, as it turns out, they could also protect you and your family from the COVID-19 pandemic that’s wreaking havoc in the world right now.
Benefits of Hiring a UV Lights Service Provider for Your Home
UV light can eliminate toxic particles in the air but only if they are installed correctly. Make sure the UV installer you hire is a professional home service provider and is certified and experienced because there are two different types of UV lights and it takes a professional to determine which one will suit a house better.
For example, Air Sterilization UV lights come in a complete unit and work to sterilize moving indoor air. On the other hand, Coil Sterilization UV Lights are much cheaper and they can run 24×7. Both do the same job of sterilizing the air but they come with different moving parts and require expertise to install properly.
Your UV lights installation company will assess your house and determine the right kind of fixtures necessary. If you’re still on the fence about installing UV lights, take a look at some of the major benefits of getting these light fixtures:
- UV lights eliminate all contaminants that cause bad, moldy odors inside the house
- These lights completely sanitize indoor spaces by removing all viruses, bacteria, and other harmful pollutants in the air.
- As a result, you and your family will experience fewer instances of flu and cold-related illnesses.
- If you live in a humid climate where mildew and mold are common, UV lights installers will take care of that problem permanently.
- UV lights also improve the efficiency of the HVAC system, making heating and cooling faster.
- Your electricity costs will go down significantly due to better performance of the HVAC system
Once you get the UV lights, your family will never have to think about the air quality and how it is affecting your breathing inside your home.
Live Happier, Live Healthier. Choose United Home Services.
Ready to improve the indoor air quality of your home? At United Home Services, we know the air quality has a strong impact on the health and safety of our valued customers. That’s why we provide a wide range of premium products and UV light installation services so you can get cleaner air.
Call us toll-free at 800-399-4248 or simply write to us using this brief online contact form now!